Friday, October 26, 2007

Niggers

I did not type this up, but I agree 100% with it, but I am in no way racist. You'll understand once you've finished reading.

I fucking hate niggers.

I didn’t used to be this way. In fact I grew up most of my life defending
them against rednecks and general hate. I was brainwashed by school and parents
that white people are equal to black people and they we are all the same on the
inside. I truly believed this. Then as I started to grow up I started to watch
more news shows and watch more MTV this was back when MTV showed music videos.
But, as I grew I began to realize that everything I had been taught about black
people in America seems to be untrue. Sure, there are a few black people out
there that are very nice people and have nice jobs. They are successful, polite,
and civil like normal people should be. They don’t take offence to everything
you say thinking you are trying to be racist.

However, those people are few are far between. I’m not going to spout
statistics, because you can google them yourself. All niggers are black people,
but not all black people are niggers. Sad thing is 99.999% of black people are
niggers. They steal, rape, murder, molest, peddle and do drugs, swindle, curse
more, make rap music, play dem hoes, sell their bodies, complain about
oppression while they break the law, make bastard niglets, drop out of school,
form gangs, create eyesores called homes, jack cars, and generally cop-out of
everything constructive in their lives.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not down with the KKK, in fact I hate the KKK and
Nazis skinheads. Those groups are just white niggers. I’m sick and tired of
nigger’s jungle music coming into my kid’s lives talking about killing, raping,
doing drugs, and all other shit like being a gansta is the coolest thing to
be.

WHY THE FUCK DOES YOU NIGGERS HAVE TO BE THIS WAY? DON’T SAY IT’S BECAUSE
OF SLAVERY BECAUSE THAT ENDED WELL BEFORE YOUR LIFE TIME AND YOUR PARENTS LIFE
TIMES.

No comments: